This is the entry portal for 2018/19 Tasmanian 10000m Walk Championships to be held on 9 January 2019 commencing at 5.20pm in conjunction with the weekly TMA Track and Field Meet scheduled for that evening. There are separate entry point for athletes who are currently registered (full year) with Athletics Tasmania, for those currently registered with TMA or another masters association and a further entry point for others. Please be sure to enter via the correct point for the athlete's current status.
If possible please complete your entry on line. If this is not possible for you, please contact the AT office and provide the relevant information and arrange to pay the applicable entry fees. There is no paper entry form. Contact details are as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 62349551
Late entries (in accordance with the principles in the applicable Technical Regulations) will not be offered on-line. Contact must be made directly with the AT office in person or by phone or email.
If you are experiencing problems completing this on-line entry form contact email@example.com with full details of your issue and a telephone number for contact.
For this championship there is one age group only - open (=masters).
1. All events shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of the IAAF, Athletics Australia and Athletics Tasmania and for masters events where applicable, those of TMA, AMA and WMA.
2. Please enter for each event by indicating in the event box and placing your best performance since 1.10.18.
3. Entries will close at 10.00pm on Tuesday 8 January 2019. Entry fees should be paid on line. The cost is $11.00 per event. There is no charge for athletes entering masters events via this online system. TMA Championship entry payments are made directly to Tasmanian Masters Athletics in the usual way.
4. Late entries will be accepted up to 30 minutes before the start of the event. An additional Late Entry Fee of $11.00 per event will apply to ALL entries received after the initial closing date.
5. Athletes must be full “all year” members of Athletics Tasmania (or another Member Association of Athletics Australia or any other IAAF Member Federation) be age eligible - see below. Athletes competing in Masters events must be a member of Tasmanian Masters or the equivalent masters association in another state or territory.
6. Age Qualification – In masters events athletes will compete together and medals will be awarded according the standard masters age classifications.
7. Provided they are age eligible, athletes may enter in the open championships even if they have already or intending to compete in the event in one other age group in the Tasmanian Age or Open Championships.
Normally an athlete born after 2005 would not be permitted to compete in any track event longer than 3000m but an athlete aged 14 years on the day of competition may compete in the 10000m race walk championship.
8. Event confirmation will take place in accordance with the technical regulations. All athletes and coaches should ensure that they are familiar with these regulations which together with the timetable, other event news and policy information are available on the web site on www.tasathletics.org.au .